Random Facts Sent Out Into the Unknown
Location: Austin, TX
Hometown: Edinburg, TX
- My extreme love for cheese will always trump my desire to go vegan
- I’m colorblind…thus my favorite color is blue because it’s one of the only ones I can easily see.
- My name is pronounced like (Jair-red)
- I like watching commercials… advertising and marketing interest me
- I never use the word “love”…when I’m sober
- I like smashing up tortilla chips and eating them like cereal (substituting milk for salsa)
- I want “Say Yes” by Elliott Smith to play when I propose someday
- I have two middle names
- I hate picky eaters…but I can’t stand seafood
- I’m waaay too nice…and sometimes way too much of an asshole
- I drink my morning coffee from a straw every other morning to avoid getting stained teeth
- I tell people I hate sad movies… I really just don’t like watching them with other people around.
- I hate baking, but do it often just because I enjoy the end product…eating cookies!!
- I sometimes drink alone in my kitchen with music blaring, dancing with my cats when my roommates aren’t home. (sad, I know)
- I like controlled chaos…sometimes
- I have an allergy to wheat, but only if I sweat within 3 hours after eating it…I can go into anaphylactic shock.